Name:
Location: Baguio, Philippines

'Cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life Try to make ends meet You're a slave to money then you die I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet No change, I can change I can change, I can change But I'm here in my mold I am here in my mold But I'm a million different people from one day to the next I can't change my mold...

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Haaaaayyyyy....

Welcome to DeLaSoul1979's Blog!

Yeah, I'm feigning excitement over this one. I mean, I'm here in the internet cafe when I really don't have to be. It's the damn summer heat! (Lahat na yata ng mantika ko sa katawan ko ay na-secrete ko na!) I didn't get my much-needed and well-deserved eight-hour sleep because seemingly the heat needs a lot of attention from us; it doesn't want humans to just peacefully sleep while it wants its presence felt (Gusto niyang napag-uusapan siya maya-maya: "Ang init!" After thirty seconds has passed, "Ang init, noh?") Guess I'll have to focus my attention towards other more enjoyable matters, if any.

***

Guess what? Today's my regularization day from work! I know, I know. Some of you may be thinking that at my age I should have experienced this a long time ago and should have been a somebody in wherever I would be working at. Guess was too lazy to go about it the first time I worked. Yup, too lazy that it took me five call centers to realize that I had to stay somewhere long enough to make my resume look good if and when I have to look for another job. I must say, though, my current employer lives up to its name by being the best. Six months flew by without even my realizing that I haven't said a bad thing about the company (sure, nothing's perfect but after call-center hopping for so long, it's the most pleasurable stay I've ever had).

***

Hey, if anybody who reads this and resides within Metro Manila, could you tell me where the pirates from Greenhills have relocated? Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home